ICSE Class 9 Physics : Chapter 2 Motion Exercise (2A)



I am starting this blog with the intention of sharing my own handwritten notes, which I had  made for my IX grade ICSE students. I thought of posting this on blog so that other students could benefit from it for quick and easy revision without having to spend the same time and energy.
Why do double the work, right? (That’s not to say that one shouldn’t make one’s own notes 😊

This blog will primarily focus on physics exercises from Selina Publishers as it is one of the best publishers of ICSE textbooks.

Chapter 2: Motion 

Exercise 2A (Numericals)

Following are the list of formulas from Motion chapter which are required to solve numerical.

Numericals on Page No 35 from Concise Physics by Selina Publication








Click below link to continue for Numericals Exercise

Chapter 2: Motion Exercise (2B) Numericals

Comments

Popular posts from this blog